October 2022 club-who else is hoping to go then?

Julia Ann

DIS Veteran
Joined
Oct 11, 2002
After losing our Easter 2020 trip and much deliberating as we needed something to look forward to so this week we booked! Did a mini happy dance with a little realistic caveat of 'will move to 2023 if any hint of same situ going on as we get closer to date '
 
Last edited:

ellataylor

Mouseketeer
Joined
Feb 7, 2014
We’ve just booked to go June 22 with a feeling of surely things will be ok by then?! We would particurly like FP to return in some form and also character meets. It will be our first time taking our 4 year old GD,we are very excited (but also, like you, reserving a bit of realism)!
 

Star3

Earning My Ears
Joined
Nov 12, 2019
I’m going around the same time. I hope I don’t have to push it back to 2023. I originally booked my Disney trip in February 2020 just before everything started shutting down. I’m not sure I can handle another delay to this trip!
 

Plague

Frozen II Fan
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Out of an abundance of caution, not tempting fate and touching wood (which is not under a ladder) I think the thread title should be " ... who else is hoping to go then?" :)

Not that I'm superstitious.
 

Jatoas

Earning My Ears
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
I have booked Caribbean Beach Resort for two weeks starting Oct 11, got everything crossed! Remember we are talking about a year out and people are learning to live with it. This week I went to my GP, yes I got an appointment, he was not wearing a mask! I then went to the Hospital for a blood test the receptionist was wearing a mask but the person who took the stuff wasn't. I think the same will happen in the US a lot of people have had enough, also what's the point of the vax if we cant mingle!
 
  • pgaskew75

    Earning My Ears
    Joined
    May 26, 2020
    We are going October 14th or 15th 2022. 3rd time lucky after originally booking for October 2020. Its a DIY holiday with a villa in Windsor hills/Emerald island, flights to Tampa maybe or indirect to Orlando, Car hire and then a 14 day combo ticket for Disney & Universal. We are budgeting for Genie + and the up charge attractions as we pretty much have credit for all the other things. We just hope that we are not in the same situation 3 years running with the will he/wont he open the borders saga!
     

    Plague

    Frozen II Fan
    Joined
    Jun 14, 2020
    This is where we were this time last year really.
    I'm hoping, but not booking at this time ... Keeping my options open to maybe grab an earlier trip if a window actually appears next year.
     

    LucyDoesDisney

    Earning My Ears
    Joined
    Apr 3, 2021
    Another one hoping to go October 2022 as I have a big birthday that month! Not booked anything yet though as it's early stages of planning.
     


    Connect

    TODAY'S HEADLINES


    Top